Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday!

Linking up with Ashley for this weeks SS.

1. What is your favorite magazine to read?
In case you clearly don't know me, I am a bit of a magazine addict. I love magazines. I love People, US Weekly, and Woman's World. I love lots of others, too, though; Redbook, Cosmopolitan, Glamor, and Good Housekeeping, to name a few.


2. What is the best thing you’ve seen online lately?
Not sure what kind of a question this is...I have no idea...I did like that guy that was talking about his mom, that I think is pretty sweet. Can't find the link right now, though. 

3. What is your favorite celebrity to follow on Instagram or Twitter? 
 IG: Trista Sutter, and Ivanka Trump (mostly bc their pictures always end up on my feed a lot). 
Twitter: I have no clue. I love following People Magazine. And any of the Y&R cast that is on there.

4. Is there one article of clothing no matter what the season you can’t help but love?
 Yoga Pants. And PJ's.  

 5. Do you prefer email or snail mail?
I used to pen pal about 50 people (not at one time, but since I was 13 until I got Facebook), now I hardly ever even do email, except if I am looking for work, or asking about getting free stuff from local businesses. But I love a hand written letter or card once in awhile.


Ashley  and Sunday Social


2 comments:

Angie said...

Snail Mail is my absolute favorite thing ever :)

The A Team said...

I love it, too!!! Thanks for stopping by!

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...