Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1) I am the oldest of 7 children.
2) I was homsechooled from the end of Gr 4 on.
3) My family owns a Sheep Ranch that is the largest family owned/operated heritage sheep ranch in Western Canada.
4) I am a magazine junkie..People, US weekly..tons of others.
5) I love the Young and the Restless. I have watched it on and off for about 13 years.
6) When I was a kid, i used to sneak down stairs, to where our tv was and watch various soaps..my mom never knew this until I told her, about a year or so ago.
7) I log on to People.com almost every day..I also get their daily newsletter. (same as you, Heather..lol)
8) I spent my 20th bday in Venice.
9) I went to an authentic Italian wedding, in Italy.
10) I use to watch Cooking shows as a kid..and I STILL love to watch them to this day.
11) I was in the delivery room when my little brother, Isaac, was born.
12) I have ADD, and I can't sit for more than two hours watching tv or a movie.
13) Newborn Babies scare me a bit...they are too little, and I am afraid I will break/drop them (bathing them especially..lol)
14) The Sound of Music is probably my favourite movie.
15) I got chicken pox when I was 12, and we watched Jaws and Pollyanna over and over for a week straight.
16) I met my husband on a dating site. We were married with in one year of meeting in person.
17) I love photography.
18) I am double jointed.
19) I became addicted to "Grey's Anatomy" this year. I have to have something to replace "ER".
20) I love Webkinz.
21) We went camping on our honeymoon.
22) I don't understand the necessity of iPods, Blackberries, and other new gadgets.
23) I don't like movies/shows with excessive amounts of gore, violence.
24) I could actually care less for the Turkey at Christmas/Thanks giving..My fav. holiday foods are the yams and stuffing.
25) I don't have 3-D vision. I really have no idea on how I got my drives license.