1. My RAP on my SL has been approved. So, another 6 months of not having to pay it back!!!
2. Our Noisy/Rude Neighbours are Moving!!! Both sides of us are odd, but the weirdest ones are moving out. Actually, he is apparently gone already, and she is moving out soon!!!
3. FMC Site is almost up and Running. And then, my blog post that I sent will be published. Then, we will be famous. Or something.
4. Time at The Ranch. It is Tuesday, and I am at the Ranch as I type this. I love me some time in/on/at the Country. My parents are in AB for a few days, so, it is fun not having them here. I mean, I miss them terribly!!
5. My Grandpa is doing better. He fell a week ago (?), and we were all really worried about him, as he fell two years ago, and it set him back. Thankfully, he is doing quite well. He is still in the hospital, but he is walking, and visiting quite well, which is awesome.
6. My Sister is Safe. She went on her first tropical vacay for a week, and with all natural disasters, and kidnappings, and be-headings happenings, I was a tad concerned. She messaged me this morning, and she is safe and sound.
7. A/C. Ok. as of now, it isn't fixed, but I have faith that it will be fixed today. Cause our mechanic is so awesome.
***He fixed it!!! And our FOB is working again!!!***
8. Time With Hubby. We have spent some time together lately (and not just each in a different room), which has been great. We went out for supper and an early bday celebration with/for H, as they will be away for his bday. We also watched a few episodes of Y&R the other day, and we went to the local green house to get some plants. AND we did a bit of grocery shopping yesterday (Monday). My brother and him also had a nice talk on Saturday.
9. My Back Healing. I put my back out over the wknd. I have NEVER had back pain like that. Neck pain, yes, but not back pain (at least not that I can remember). I now have empathy for people who suffer from severe back pain. I could hardly move/walk. Thankfully, it didn't hurt while/when I was sitting, or even walking (too much), but when I got up from laying down/sitting, it hurt. Anyway...it has almost all healed. Yay!!
10. A Great Deal on Meat. Hubs and I found some pork for $23. It was a SUPER good deal, so we took it. Anker cut it up himself, and made chops, roast, and even ground some up for tacos, etc. My guess is that we will be eating A LOT of pork in/for the next while. ****I also scored some FREE Mutton and Beef from the ranch...we already had some hamburger Salsbury steaks tonight..yum!!****
****So, I have two more...sue me :)****
11. My Niece's are Coming! I am (hopefully) going to see them the end of May. I am so excited!!! I cannot wait!!! I am also hoping to go and see my brother and SIL in Vernon for a few days, too, next month.
12. Kitties. Oh my goodness. They are so adorable, I can't even stand it. We played with them for probably an hour on Sunday. They are the cutest little things. We have homes for all of them.