I am thankful for....
1. That Hubby honestly doesn't care on what (or how much) I spend my money on. He only cares if we are really strapped, then we are both really careful.
2. Even though I am overweight, and not a healthy weight, he loves me anyway.
3. Although I sometimes wish he were more..you know...in the bedroom, I am thankful that he doesn't demand "it" every night.
4. He doesn't care what I do with my time. I can be out all day, and other than for safety reasons, he doesn't care whether I check in or not (but I usually do).
5. He loves my family, and WANTS to spend time with them.
6. He doesn't care on WHO I spend time with. We do have an understand that we don't spend time with the opposite sex alone (without others present..unless it is family, of course!), but other that he doesn't care.
7. I am thankful that he stood by me when I go really sick 3 1/2 years ago. He was by my side nearly every day. He could have flaked out, and decided to let my family handle it, but he was there (to be fair, he does hate hospitals, and only visits very close relatives while they are in them).
8. I am thankful that when the doctors told me that I couldn't (shouldn't) have kids, he still stuck by me.
9. He doesn't go to bars or look at nasty things on the net or TV.
10. He puts up with my magazine-Starbucks
10+1. He loves me. Just as I am.