1) I bought some cheapo flats from a local thrift store yesterday (Wednesday). I haven't worn them yet, but they seem like nice shoes, and greatly needed!
2) I had a sore on my chin for a week (partly due b/c it started out as a pimple, and I started picking at it), and it was getting quite unsightly. I went to my drugstore to ask the pharmacist what I should do. She advised me to use an OTC antibiotic ointment, so I used their brand...and in less than 24 hours, it has almost healed!! This makes me happy.
3) My EI payments came this week. Both of them!!! Sadly, this will effect on how much disability hubby gets during this time. This does NOT make us happy!
4) Hubby has started on the garden boxes/yard. He actually started on the yard a week or so ago. The weather has been warm enough so that he can do this. He loves being outside, building things, planting things, etc. Oh, AND we found some Sweet Pea plants the other day while we were shopping in CW. Hubby just planted them :) We also found peanut seeds!!
5) I don't normally buy gifts for my nieces or nephews during Easter, but this year, I felt like it. I already have his package all ready. AND, I also have bought his Bday gift. My neighbour is an Avon rep, so I bought a few things (makeup..yay!) from her..including something fun for H. I actually don't buy him a lot of stuff (though he has equated me with going out for coffee/lunch...lol), so I thought it would be fun to give him a little Easter gift. I was hoping to find some books or something about the real meaning of Easter, but since we don't have a Christian book store here anymore (we do have a Catholic store, which I just might go and check out today), but they do tend to be a bit expensive, so I didn't find anything at Wal-Mart (though Dollar Stores will often have Bible-related books, etc). So, he got some Spider-Man-related items, and a pair of PJ's, cause, he needs them.
BONUS: I have had my fair share of Starbucks this week..too much, actually (and that didn't include last week, but, whatever). Monday, Starbucks was doing a bonus star thing,where if you place an order on their app, you get three bonus stars. So, naturally, I HAD to do it :) I got my Caramel Machiatto. I also was in the dollar store, as I couldn't find my sunnies anywhere in the car, and I saw (though not for the first time) Picards Chips Nuts. I had these YEARS ago, but I had no clue on where you could find them, or if they still existed. I had seen them, and wondered if they were it, ...aand they were! For $1.25 for a small package, I don't think I will be buying them all the time, but they were SO GOOD!!