Linking up with Karli @Sept Farm for the second week of 10 on Tuesday. A 10 Ten list of ANYTHING random...no explanation needed.
About 100 years ago, I went to Europe with my aunt...9 out of 10 of these countries were when were there. I LOVED it and it was SUCH a wonderful trip. I would go back in a heartbeat, but sadly, due to my breathing issues, I probably can no longer go to foreign (other than the US) countries. But that is for another day. Here are my (only) 10 Countries that I have visited. FYI: In case you missed it somewhere on my blog, I am from/live in Canada.
10 Countries I have visited:
1) US (A few times; brief visits only)
2) Greece (Loved it...so beautiful)
3) Italy (Went to a wedding, and I celebrated my 20th birthday in Venice)
6) Germany (I barely count this, as we went through it on the train at night)
7) France (Again, I barely count this, as we were there..in Paris..for only a few hours)
So, head on over to her blog, grab this snazzy button, write a list of 10 things, and link up :)