To be honest, I am finding it hard to be thankful right now. Our power company wants me to pay a security deposit of over $100 (after me being with them for over 7 years), I am frustrated with some people in my life right now...and I didn't get the job that I thought I was going to get. When I left work yesterday, I was in a bit of a fowl mood. I flew off the handle in two groups (one of which I created and managed), and I felt bad about both of them, so I deleted the one in my group and the other was deleted in the other. I was just all round grumpy and tired I called up my neighbour and friend to see if she wanted to grab a drink or a bite to eat. It ended up working out for her, so after grabbing supper at home (perogies and sausages,..yum!), we went to a local pub (read PUB, not bar!) and had drinks and a snack. I had a soft cider...yum!! We went to the mall, and then to Walmart. It was a fun evening, and I felt better afterwards. I went to bed almost as soon as I came home.
So, to add on to yesterdays TToT, here are some extra's.
1. Girls Night (see above).
2. Nectarines. I can't believe they are still around! I grabbed a few last night. I had one in my breakfast this morning.
It looks gross, but it is good. Really. I may have to get a few more after work.
3. My free drink at Starbucks. I used it today instead of yesterday. It is good, as usual.
4. I am in a group called Bloppy Bloggers on FB, and I really like it. I actually left, and then right away came back, because I realised that I really wanted to be in it. I love connecting with other bloggers.
5. Bebop called me last week. It was hysterical:) We "talked" for a few minutes, then we said goodbye, and he called me again (on his own). He cracks me up! I miss them. A lot.
6. I already posted about this yesterday, but I am thankful for "Screamers". I had me one the other day. It was such a lovely day, and I sat out on our greenspace and read and enjoyed the summer treat!
7. Again, I already posted about this, but I am thankful for family. I had fun posting a bunch of pictures on FB (I took pictures of the pictures), from when I was a baby. I was very sick as a baby, and there a lot of pics of me with family members who loved on me. They drove up to 8+ hours (sometimes longer) to see me. Although Mom didn't stay with me like moms would do now when their babies are sick, she did the best she could at that time. A LOT of prayers went up on my behalf.
8. So I guess this leads me into my next TToT...MEMORIES. I also uploaded pics of when I was growing up. I had SO MANY fun memories growing up :) I even uploaded pics from when I was still single and living on my own. Fun times, for sure. It sometimes seems like a life time a go, but I smiled with EVERY picture I put up.
9. This Blog. I love this blog. Yes, I journal, and that where I put stuff I don't want anyone to see, but I love this blog, as a way of allowing people to see what it is like to be an infertile couple.
10. The cooler weather. I am happy that we have been having some cooler weather this week. I am still wearing my Capri's though.
Well, I guess I DID find 10 more things to be thankful for! Whaddya know!!!
Here is another post that I wrote the other day on my thoughts about my life in general.
Thank you always, to Liz for doing this each week, and for allowing me to participate.
I didn't do this last week, as my hubby had my computer (he was working on it), and I didn't feel like doing it on Sunday. I missed not doing it:)