It is a lovely Friday! This Friday actually means something to me, as I have the whole weekend off:) It is raining..oh how I love fall:)
1. My weekly mags:) I am getting Canadian Living and Chatelaine delivered to my house, and I bought the other two last night. I love my mags:)
3. This was the only picture I could find, but it is Premiere Week! I am loving the shows (so far!). We watched BBT, and GA (at least most of it) last night. They were both really good, esp when they double their premier times. I can't wait to watch Master Chef JR tonight, and Amazing Race on Sunday!
4. I mentioned this earlier in the week, but it is one of my FoF's of this week, so I wanted to mention it again...in on of our infertility groups I am in, we were paired up with someone, and we did a gift exchange, and this is what I got. Necklace, mirror/purse compact, nail polish, lipstick and holder, and a tunic-shirt. I love them!
2. I am looking forward to this wknd. Tomorrow, my friend and I are going to a sales mtng an hour away, then hubs and I are going my parents'. We are going to see the
3. I have mentioned this before, but I love our library. I had asked awhile back if they could order season three of Hot in Cleveland (they had the previous two), and sure enough, they did!! I am so happy!
4. I think I am going to take a break from reading novels for a bit. I don't seem to have enough time for them lately, well with tv, and playing my games, and all:) I am looking forward to reading the above-mentioned books, though.
5. I have (re) discovered Candy Crush Saga and started playing Farm Heroes Saga. Hubby and I are having a bit of a contest to see who can get to the highest level the fastest. I may or may not be losing.
Linking up with Tiffany at The Dwelling Tree as well.
ALSO...my good blogging friend Kelly is hosting a blog link up for mommas of special needs. Hop on over!
That is all this wk! Happy Friday!