Yay! Another blog link up:) (or as they say blog hop). Please hop on over to http://summat2thinkon.blogspot.ca/ and check out the Ten Things of Thankful (it's the same thing same "favourite", right?) Enjoy:)
Well, since I have SO MANY Favs this week, I would do a few today, and a few more tomorrow...I know..I am going crazy...but here some of my less favourite (more regular, every day things) that I enjoy... So, in no particular order...here they are...
1. Books, Magazines, a Tim's Bagel, and a French Vanilla on a SUNN day. Glorious!
2.I love anything pink and or sparkly! 'Nuff Said
3.I am trying to start on THE PIANIST, and I want to read SARAH's KEY,but I haven't started it yet. I did finish UNTIL THE END OF TIME. It was very good.
4.My Avon items arrived today...and they are all for me:) I love the bamboo brush:)
5. I redeemed my Bday drink at Sbx today. I love my gold GC card..I had the Venti Light Mocha Frap. It was very yummy, and I drank it all.
6. Ok, I haven't had this yet, but doesn't that look amazing?
7. The new chicken wrap from McD's...I wasn't totally in love with it, but it was good.
8. Again, I haven't tried this...but it looks amazing. Dare you not to look it up. I think I need to book a trip to NYC soon:) It is a Cronut:)
9.It is very Canadian to enjoy a cup of Tim Hortons Coffee. It is even more Canadian to buy one on Camp Day. I had a French Vanilla. It was amazing..as usual!
10. Cranberry Yogurt Muffins. I am not sure if I put this in a week or so ago, but these were good:) I kind of tweeked it...and I liked it. The rest are in the freezer.
I am feeling better today. That makes me happy. Work was good...I was quite productive today and yesterday, which again makes me happy. More on that maybe on Saturday:)