Thursday, June 20, 2013

5 on Friday (Thankful Thursday)



Well, since I will be joining/linking up with KK tomorrow (if she has it),I thought I would do FF today. It was a bit of work coming up with 5 things this week...but here they are..

1. Hot Iced Tea. You should try it:) I had it a few times when I was growing up, and I tried it today, as I have a cold (more on that in my next post). It is very good. In Canada, we also put lemon juice in our iced tea...so it gives it that lemony goodness.
 
2. Wendy's Frosty. I stopped off on the way home from work last night, as Anker wanted a Frosty, and since I was getting a sore throat, I would wanted one too. I had the rest of it this morning. DELISH!
 
3. Our church gave me a GC for Chapters/Indigo, and I needed to buy a journal. So, off I went. The one I bought was pink (my fav colour right now) and ON SALE! This picture makes it look like it is red, but it is pink. Honest.
4. I also got a grocery list. I LOVE their funny notes, etc. I have been trying to figure out if I wanted to buy it for awhile, so I thought that this would be a good time. I love it because you just tick what you need. It makes it easier for Anker and I to just tick something off that we need, instead of writing it down. Did I mention it was pink, also?
5. Y&R. I am loving it right now:) It is my ONLY soap that I watch. I am sad that Michelle Stafford is leaving; Jeanne Cooper has died, and they have a new actor for some characters, but it is still good:) I actually watched 3 or 4 episodes of it on Friday night. True Story. Plus, some of the actors are pretty hot, too:)
 
That is all for this week:) Have a great wknd:) Try to be thankful!

3 comments:

Lizzi said...

What's a Wendy's Frosty? Is it their version of the McFlurry or is it more like a Slushie?

Christine said...

Oh how I love a Frosty! (poor, poor Considerer, not knowing what they are.) I wouldn't even know how to explain one. Not as firm as ice cream, not as soft as a slushie. I'm sure it made your sore throat feel better, though!

The A Team said...

Oh dear...Considering...do they not have Wendy's in the UK? How sad for you!! THey are pretty much like malt...that is how I would best describe them...not a slushie in the least...but very good!!

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...