1. This lovely dress from Penningtons. I usually don't wear dresses, but I have a few, and I haven't had a sun/maxi dress, in well, forever..I love it!!!! I wasn't going to get a new dress, but I am so glad I did:)
I love the back, too...
2. And to add to that...(which I will consider the same picture...my new hair cut:) I rarely go to expensive salons; I usually go to the cheap ones, and why not, when I can get what I want there?
3. I got my first pair of wedged shoes. I quite like them:)
Okay, you really can't see the wedges...
Not sure if these are the exact ones, but close enough:) Apparently, wedged shoes are very popular, as a lot of girls wore them at grad:) They did squish my left baby toe, but hey, they looked nice:)
4. My pedicure..my friend gave me a gift card to a local spa to have a pedicure
for the summer. I thought I would get it done before grad. My toes are pink:)
5. Friends and family that gives me birthdays, come to my grad, and is there when we need them.
I will post more about this past week probably tomorrow.