TTOT #8 (for me...approx)
I think I have linked up with TTOT about 8 times now. I looked on my blog, and although I didn't count all of them, I figured from the time I first posted until now has been about 8 times.
1. I am thankful for my husband who takes care of me. My back is KILLING me today (from carrying groceries, I am assuming..) and brought me in a hot water bottle. I am also thankful that he makes decisions for me when I don't know what or if I should do. Don't get me wrong, I make me own decisions most of the time, but sometimes, I ask for his opinion, or he can see that something may nor may not work (and I am not talking about him being a pessimist or a downer), and encourages to do or not to do something.
2. I am thankful for friends. I met with my girl friends twice over last wknd, and I am mtng up with them today for coffee. I love my friends.
3. I am thankful for the rain. We got some rain this past week, and it was received with much gratification. The weather has also cooled down, which has been wonderful.
4. I am thankful for new job opportunities. I don't have a new job yet, but there have been a few this week that I have applied to.
5. I am thankful for Long Weekends. The store is closed this wknd. I am looking forward to a 3 day wknd of laying low.
6. I am thankful that our B.C. Lions won the game last night. I watched only a few minutes of it, but kept abreast of it through Facebook updates and hubby's yells and screams (ok, not really but I am trying to make this wordy).
7. I am (sometimes) thankful that I don't have teenage kids who may have watched the VMA's on Sunday night. I am thankful that any children that I may have may or may not like the current singers of today, if you can all them that. I am also thankful that I didn't watch them. What a waste of time that is.
8. I am thankful that Fall TV is nearly on. I know that is shallow, but I am kind of grasping at straws of things to be thankful for this Saturday. I don't have a lot of shows that I watch on a regular basis, but the few that I do watch, well, I am happy that they are back.
9. I am thankful for C0stco. They have cheap(er) gas, cheaper magazines, and free food samples. Yah, I know, again, it is shallow, but lately, it is the little things, people.
10. I am thankful for the library. I think I have mentioned this before, but I love our local library. It is a free way to enjoy movies, book, magazines without having to buy or rent:)
I think this is the first time that I have had to think of things to be thankful for. It isn't because I am not thankful, but because I think I had to think of things that I haven't mentioned before, and maybe because I had to think of stuff to be thankful for this week....:) It has been a bit of a stressful week, job hunting wise...just over all frustrated, but I have already talked about that, so I won't bore you again:)