I will say, however, that we are having a great (but busy) time. I hope that the next few days will be fairly relaxing. I was going to go in the pool, but I can see a lot of storm clouds brewing, and I can hear some thunder, and it is windy...I think I will try later on!
I will do a post on our "camping" trip mid week, I think:)
I got this idea about this wks TTT from http://www.thankfulme.net/2013/07/ten-things-of-thankful-childhood-home.html, and I knew that I was coming to my parents' so I decided that this would be the week to do Child Home Edition. So, without further ado, here they are (in, as usual, no particular order..however, I will say that I could have done about 20 things of thankful...there are so many)
1. Country Roads. I love 'em. Every time I drive the, I am always am amazed at it's beauty.
2. Country Stores. I love this lil country store. I think our family started frequenting it when I was in my teens (but my grandpa did when my dad was growing up). This is the epitome of a country store. Love it.
3. The Laundry that we hung to dry (still do). Is there anything more lovely than the smell of fresh laundry off the line? I think not.
5. Quiet place to sit...In the morning, or anytime.
6. Our family's trampoline. I spent hours on this jumping away my summer days. This is in disarray, and beyond repair, but it was good back when we were growing up. Honest.
7. Looking at this view every day.
8. Our Backyard barbeque! We didn't have the fancy type that everyone else used..we had a friend make one for us. We still use it...
9. Picking Huckleberries and Blueberries by the side of the logging road. I actually hated picking them, but I love the rewards..pies, jams, fresh fruit to snack on...it was soo good!
10. The Sunsets:)