First off: Five on Friday!
Nancy will do this this Friday, but I thought I would do it anyway.
1. Christmas is all around us, and I am happy. I have already spent a few hours at a few stores looking at their Christmas displays. I love going to Michael's this time of year. I haven't played any Christmas music yet (other than at work), but I am sure it will start up soon:) I love the Christmas commercials, the Christmas movies, both of which have started coming on tv. Our cable carrier has already started playing the Christmas music on a couple of channels.
2. I have already mentioned this, but I am loving Duck Dynasty. What a bunch of funny guys!
3. I have had three interviews this week. Looking forward to seeing what's in store for me (us).
4. I watched Man of Steel last night with hubby. It was ok...nothing spectacular.
5. I am excited to make hot chocolate mix at home; similar this one. I will add artificial sweetner instead of sugar; you know, because I am so healthy like that:)
This wk on SUYL is all about connecting with bloggers from/in my area:) I dont know if I will find anyone who is from Canada, let alone, B.C, but it is fun to check out others' blogs anyway:)