Friday, November 15, 2013

Boys Behind the Blog

Well, this officially doesn't go in (and link up) until next week., but since hubby is right beside me, and it is on my mind, I thought I would at least do it now, and I will save it now, and publish it next week.
The Boys Behind the Blog #6 Questions:

1. Who is your favorite band/musician?
He says many...he is an electic (his words, not mine). He likes Don Fransisco and  Boney M. Pretty much anything but rap and hard rock. He loves 50's/60's/70's/80's music.
2. What was your first CD/tape?
Doesn't remember. (
he thinks it would have been an 8-track)
3. Who was your first concert?
Amy Grant
4. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
Turkey
5. Finish the sentence: I am thankful for...
My Wife (his words, not mine...lol Just in case you thought bribed him to say that:)) 


No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...