Thursday, November 28, 2013

Capture your Grief; Days 15,16,17, & 18

I want to finish this before I do my IG Photo a Day project;) I am trying:)

15. Wave Of Light: Today is October 15th Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. Light a candle at 7pm to help create a continuous wave of light around the world for 24 hours. Photograph your light! Please remember to share your location for this day as well. Wishing you all a ton of love for this sacred day of remembrance.
 N/A

16. Seasons: Share what certain seasons or holidays mean to you now. What season did your baby die in? What season were they conceived/born in? Etc. Do you dread those seasons now? Are they more meaningful to you because of your baby?

 I was going to say N/A, but since we found out in Feb (see post below), I guess that February/winter has bit of a sad reminder to/in it.


17. Time: How long has it been since your baby died.


 We found out that Anker had/has no SA in Februrary 2012. These next two pics were the few pics that I actually took for this project:P)   02 (February) 12 (2012).
Feb 2013 was when I found that I shouldn't carry a baby (we were thinking of going the donor sperm route), when I went to my OB/GYN, and she told me what the Doctors at BCWCH told me (and my other doctors). It would be very risky to carry a baby. Yah. That wasn't a great day in my books.





18. Release: What do you want to let go of on this journey of grief? Is it fear? Guilt? Worry? Deep sadness? Regrets?

Anger/Surrender

I want to let go of the anger, and surrender to God.

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...