Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The ABC's of Me


I saw this on Brittany's blog the other day, and I thought it would be fun to do this on mine...

- Age: 30-something.

B - Birthday month: June

C - Color: Pink,Green
 

D - Drink: Iced tea, Coke

E - Eyes: Blue

F - Flashback: Stirrup pants; walkman, pretty much anything from the 80's and 90's.

G - Game: To watch? Hockey, CFL. To play? Monopoly

H - Hobby: Photography, blogging

I - Indulgence: Chocolate, Starbucks

- Job: Community Support Worker

- Kiddos: Childless. but I would have loved to have had 3 or 4.

L - Love: My hubby.

M - Music: Country/Soft Rock/Christian Main Stream

N - Nation: Canada

O - Overstock: Junk!!

P - Pets: One late cat. KitKat.

Q - Quote: Jeremiah 29:11


R - Residence: BC, Canada

S - Siblings: 6

T - Temperature: Hot.

U - University: TRU


- Vehicle: Oldsmobile Alero

W - Want: To win the lottery; a great vacation!

X - X: 2 exes...thankfully no more!

 

Y - Yuck: Chickpeas, avacado.

Z - Zodiac: Gemini

2 comments:

Brittanylea02 said...

Now I want starbucks haha

Love reading these :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so doing this.

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...