Monday, June 2, 2014

Currently (Another Link Up)

Oh Goody! Another link up! I think one can/could be busy CONSTANTLY just blogging/linking up with link ups!! Anyway..I am linking up with a new blogger Suzanna for Currently. I think I have seen this going around before, but I have never participated in it. I thought I would give it a go this week.

Here is what it's all about...post on what you are CURRENTLY up to:
Thinking about:
Reading:
Listening to:
Watching:
Thankful for:
 
Thinking about: Our trip that's coming up. I will post more about it after we have come back. We need this getaway so bad!

Reading: Do magazines count? Not much into reading these days.
 
Listening To: Right now it's THE FRAME on TV. A picture and sometimes music channel. Earlier, I was listening to the cars and landscapers
 
Watching: I want to get into Scandal this summer. I tried watching it a few months ago, but I couldn't seem to get into it. I am also waiting for CTM seasons 2 and 3 to become available. I was just watching 19 Kids and Counting.
 
Thankful For: Medications! Hubby is starting to feel better!
 
I hope I did it right!! I hope you enjoyed it.



2 comments:

Corinna said...

Hi April! Good to meet you through A Mama Collective. Enjoy your trip! Where are you all going?

M Butler said...

I'm hoping to jump on the scandal train this summer too. Seems like everyone is talking about it. Thanks for linking up with us!

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...