Monday, June 16, 2014

Sunday Social

Linking up with Ashley for this weeks Sunday Social!

This week’s questions are all about the number 4!
1. 4 favorite phone apps
Instagram (duh!), Twitter (of course), Facebook, and Starbucks
2. 4 favorite summer TV shows
Duck Dynasty, Judge Judy, Y&R, and whatever else I on TV that I find interesting.
3. 4 things you would NEVER do
Skydive, Ride another RollerCoaster, Go in an eating contest, Drag Race
4. 4 items you carry with you no matter what
Phone, pen, hand lotion, chap stick.
5. 4 blogs we should follow
                                                         Louise @ Talk Nerdy To Me
                                                          Brittany

Yes, I realize these are all Canadian bloggers :) Of course, there are many (too many!) that I follow that are wonderful blog (ger)s, but these are the ones I like to catch up on a regular basis.

Next week’s questions
1. What’s your favorite scary movie?
2. What is your favorite weird TV show you think no one else watches?
3. What is the song you can sing all the words to without any music?
4. What is your favorite book to re read?
5. The one website you visit more times a day than others?

                         

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh, I didn't think of Duck Dynasty. I do enjoy that show. Most summers you can find me outside on my patio even if it's over 100 degrees out.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The A Team said...

I love sitting outside, too! Was just outside a few mins ago with hubby in our local park. Loved it.

Anonymous said...

we just had our first taste of a monsoon here in Tucson and we had pea sized hail so that was awesome!!
Now the sun is out. It's nice to meet you by the way. I am a new follower to your blog and I did nominate you for the Liebster award on my own blog.
http://avivaciouscarefreelife.blogspot.com/2014/06/i-have-been-honorably-nominated.html

The A Team said...

aww....thanks so much..and yes, thanks for the follow!!! And for the nom!

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...