Monday, June 2, 2014

Sunday Social

Hi ya'll! Here is yet another post that I wanted to get done today! I am linking up with Ashley for this weeks SS. It is all about blogging and my blog!

1. Introduce yourself and your blog to us.
I am April, and my blog has two names..The A Team, and Musings of a Childless Mama. I blog about our life as a (childless) couple. 


2. What is your favorite form of Social Media and why?
It still is and always will be Facebook. I also love IG, though. It is a great way to connect with celebs.

3. What made you start a blog?
I started it just after we got married, but didn't really blog much until 2010, but I really got into it in 2013. In 2011, I made it more about our lives as a childless couple, since we found out that we couldn't have any kids. I want people to see that life isn't all about kids, and perfect lives (which our lives are certainly not!), but I also blog about our normal life, too. Jobs, trips, etc.


4. What do you feel the most meaningful/special post you've written is?
I think I have written lots of meaningful posts..LOL. Actually, I know there have been a few..one was from just over two years ago. It is pretty intense, but it bears "repeating" (sorry, I can't think of another word). Why do I Even Bother  is close to my heart because I think it is one of the first posts that I wrote on being an infertile couple. I think it speaks to what/how I was feeling towards it.


Next week's questions

1. When do you take time for you?
2. What do you find to be your biggest weakness?
3. What is your biggest attribute?
4. What is your favorite place to shop online?
5. What is your favorite place to kill time?
 
 

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...