I am excited to be participating in this really fun photo project!! I missed ystrdy (oops!), but I am going to use to this picture of when I dyed my hair (and i am in my Christmas PJ's) from the other day. #FOJTTNPhotoADay #selfie
The second day is to take one of the morning. Sadly, I slept in this morning, so this was the earliest picture of the day that I could get:) Plus, it is snowing!!! #morning. These pictures are also on my IG account (and FB).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Random-ness (And Floods and Fires)
Y'all, I STILL can't seem to upload photos from my laptop to the blog. I am really upset. I think my laptop just needs be updated, ...
-
What? I am doing my Friday Link up post on Thursday? Shocking! 1) How 'bout them Apples? Hubby and I bought a BUNCH of apples today ...
-
Since today is our Anniversary, and I am reading Safe Haven (about a woman who has left her very abusive husband) right now, I thought I w...
-
This was a post that I had promised (or at least I had thought of) doing a few weeks back. So, here it is...again, it's not to brag, but...



1 comment:
I love the picture of the Snow, as I never get to see any down here in S.Florida. Thanks for posting!
Post a Comment