Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Boy Behind the Blog

I completely forgot about BBB this month, well, with Christmas and all, and when I went to find it, I was too late to link up, but I thought I would do one anyway...

1. What is your favorite cereal?
Crispix

2. Pancakes or waffles? 
Waffles

3. What is your favorite holiday tradition? 
Collecting glass ornaments (old/antique). 

4. Finish the sentence: All I want for Christmas is...
A dehydrator (sadly, he didn't get it; we are waiting for a cheap one to become available...maybe at Canadian Tire, as he has a gift card there).

5. What was your best moment of 2013?
Taking the sheep up the mountain this August. 

   

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...