I will an official Christmas post with pictures either later today or tomorrow, but for now, here is a quick FoF post:) You may see some of these in my TToT post as well:)
1. I got to spend LOTS of time with my family, including my niece.
2. We had Christmas Dinner on Christmas Eve, which made Christmas Day very relaxing!
3. Bailey's. I am not a huge alcohol fan, but I do love Baileys:) Over ice. Yum!
4. I got Yoga Pants for Christmas. I love them.
5. White Christmas (pictures in next post). I actually snowed on Wednesday!
I hope everyone had a great Christmas with their friends and loved ones!
Saturday, December 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Random-ness (And Floods and Fires)
Y'all, I STILL can't seem to upload photos from my laptop to the blog. I am really upset. I think my laptop just needs be updated, ...
-
What? I am doing my Friday Link up post on Thursday? Shocking! 1) How 'bout them Apples? Hubby and I bought a BUNCH of apples today ...
-
Since today is our Anniversary, and I am reading Safe Haven (about a woman who has left her very abusive husband) right now, I thought I w...
-
This was a post that I had promised (or at least I had thought of) doing a few weeks back. So, here it is...again, it's not to brag, but...

No comments:
Post a Comment