Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunday Social

1. 3 favorite songs right now

River Bank by Brad Paisley, How Great is our God by Chris Tomlin (I will ALWAYS love that song, Bartender by Lady A (not sure why, b/c I NEVER go to bars).

2. 3 favorite movies that remind you of summer

Here on Earth (not so much about summer as it does about small town living), any road trip movie (well, the ones that I like...can't think of any at the moment), and that's all I can thin of right now.


 3. 3 favorite articles of clothing you own

Yoga Pants, Yoga Pants, Yoga Pants. Oh wait, you mean three DIFFERENT ones? I have a maxi (?) dress that I got for my grad last year, and I love it, and I am not a huge dress person. Any of my Capri pants/shorts.

4. 3 items on your wish list

A new (er) car, a good bra, and a blue ray/dvd player combo

5. 3 books you would recommend to someone

The Help, The Atonement Child, and (almost) any book by Danielle Steel.  


Next week’s questions
1. Gum or mints?
2. Tea or Coffee?
3. Fruits or Veggies?
4. TV or Movies?
5. Candles or Diffusers?
  

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yoga pants rule! They're so comfortable. I hope they never go out of style.
I used to be a big Danielle Steele fan when I was in my 20's.

The A Team said...

I agree..Yoga pants are awesome! I don't think they ever will..:) I still love DS books, and I am in my late 30;s. Thanks for stopping by!

Melissa Hopper said...

I have just started wearing yoga pants myself. I get a little self conscious though.

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...