Thursday, July 10, 2014

Summer Lovin Tag

Britt posted this on her blog, and I thought it would be fun to do this, too.

Summer Lovin' Tag-Questions.

QUESTIONS

1. Summer lipstick you're loving? 
I am not up on the make up (or any) trends, and I haven't bought any new lipsticks in awhile. I used to buy Avon stuff when I was "doing" Avon, but since I have been out of it for while, I haven't bought ANY from there or anywhere for awhile. But I do love the lipsticks I do have. I have light pink, nude shades. Yah, I am boring.



2. Summer nail polish you're loving? 
Same as above...perhaps I should go and buy some some new stuff? I DID do my nails in a nude shade awhile back. Can't remember the name.

3. Bathing suit you're loving this summer? 
The same one I have had since 2007. Really boring one piece, but I do like it.

4. Favourite summer Frappuccino from Starbucks? 
When I want to be healthy, I have the Mocha Light Frap. When I don't, I love the Vanilla Bean.

5. Favourite fake tan? 
I haven't tried them. Ever.
 
6. Favourite summer song?
"Down By the River Bank" by Brad Paisley

7. Favourite summer accessory? 
My favourite accessory (not that I wear a lot) is a silver necklace from Avon.
 
8. Favourite summer fragrance/perfume? J
My neighbour and friend gave me Bath and Body Works' Fresh Lavender Honey eu do toilette. Love it. 

9. Summer book you're loving? 
I just have started on "Winners" by Danielle Steel.
   
10. What are you most excited to do this summer? 
Camping and hanging out with hubby and my family. My friend from Calgary and are talking about doing a girls' wknd.
 
Since I don't really feel like tagging anyone, ANYONE who reads this (and has a blog) is tagged!

2 comments:

Brittanylea02 said...

Glad you did this tag I'm always interested in what have to say in these tags :)

Have a great weekend :)

The A Team said...

Thanks!!! I love doing these things, too.

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...