Five on Friday/Random 5/Let's Be Friends Blog Ups
I hope everyone had a great week. Ours was ok. Nothing too exciting, but it wasn't bad, either, which is a good thing!!! I think I have Saturday off again, as we are going to a funeral tomorrow:( Our Pastor to Seniors died a couple of weeks ago, and the funeral is tomorrow.
Here are the 5 things I am loving this week (I have to actually come up with a few; can't seem to think of them off the bat today for some reason).
1. I got two new bubble baths from Avon this week. Warm Vanilla and Fig, and Vanilla Peppermint Swirl. Love them both!
I also like the Soft Pink, too:)
2. As much as I like going barefoot in my sandals in the summer, I LOVE buying and wearing fun socks!!! I bought two new pairs of Halloween socks, and sadly, I have already lost one of one pair, and the other pair were too small. I have been buying socks coordinating with the upcoming holidays...fun! So, that is my new thing; fun socks!
3. I KILLED it on Monday; organizing and cooking my first Thanksgiving Dinner. Other than the turkey being a bit over cooked, it all turned out well, and all the food tasted awesome.
4. I have loved this for awhile now, but I keep forgetting to write about it; I love the International Delight line of their flavoured creamers. French Vanilla and Irish Cream; Yum!
5. Autumn Colours. The leaves are falling off the trees in the valley....so beautiful:)
Linking up with Nancy @ A Rural Journal
1. I have started playing CCS, and FHS again. Darn those games!
2. I ate fresh apples, and fresh plums off of Mom's trees last wknd. SO DELSIH!!
3. I am watching the third season of Hot in Cleveland. It is a fun show!
4A.I am still waiting for the third season of Downton Abbey to be com available from our library.
4B. I am thinking of starting Upstairs Downstairs. It seems very similar to DA. Has anyone watched it? Is it good?
5. Hubby's bday was on Tuesday. We had a quiet night at home, complete with TV and a cake:)
Linking up with Tiffany @ The Dwelling Tree