My brothers little dog had her 2nd litter in 10 months. No worries. This will be her last.
2. Coffee date with Hubby.
Yes, we went to Starbucks!!! We also went to a Gourmet Popcorn and Fudge shop. Yum!
3. Impromptu Girls evening Manicures (sorry, no pics). I met up with my neighbour earlier this week, and we ended up doing our nails. Such fun!
4. I bought two CD's this wk.
Yup. I had to have KU's new CD. I also got the Wow Hits 2014 from work. Love both of them!
5. Farm fresh eggs and corn.
5.1 Spending lots of time with SIL while I was at the farm. On my way home, we stopped in C to have coffee. When I saw this, I had to have it.
Oh yah, cherry chocolate cream cheese tart.
5 Random (Farm Edition/facts) about me.
1. I pretty much lived in bare feet from late spring to fall. The funny thing is, my lil sister does the same thing! Life was too busy for shoes and socks.
2. I hate chickens. I will actually go all lengths to avoid them. Like walk around the entire farm to avoid one. True story. I was attacked by a rooster at the age of three.
3. I love the smell of gas. Especially when I got my drivers license. Our farm had (and still has) gas tanks (with gas). It represented freedom. Or something. I love the smell.
4. My first "fort" was a play house that my dad and his friend built. I spent hours playing on/in/around it. I was very sad when I came home one year to find out that they had taken it down. Something about rotting roof? :)
5. My mom had a HUGE garden growing up. I hated the weeding, but I loved the planting and harvesting. My mom still plants a garden to this day (along with my brothers' help).
I am linking up with Tiffany at The Dwelling Tree for this Friday's Let's Be Friends Blog Hop:)