Saturday, August 18, 2018

Random Pictures

Here are some pics from the week. I was going to add them to the FoF post, but I thought that I would do a different post :)

                                   I loved this cup where I was house sitting this last wk!
                                                     I found some fun dollar store finds!

            I got some new Tupperware Snack cups, and also some new tumbler brushes.

I found some awesome glue at Staples the other day! I might have to go back and buy some, you know..for the kids! This was Glitter Glue :)

I somehow missed getting last week's Woman's World, so I found one copy from each week, and I bought them :)

Anker made muffins today! They are zucchini and carrot :) Both of the veggies were grown in our garden.

                                        You can barely see the mountains in the background.
 This was looking across the road. There is supposed to be a mountain there. Can you see it? No, neither can I.
The sun today. At least it's pretty.
                                           These bottom two pics were taken today. Gross!!!
I felt kind of blah today. I didn't know what I wanted (or should!) do. I had hoped to get some cleaning done this summer (our bedroom, the rest of the house up and down), but I never got any of it done. I might get some done either this coming week, or the wk after. I enjoyed house sitting at my friends house last week, and I will be doing some house sitting this week. It was fun being in another part of town and shopping in stores that I don't get to very often. My cousin and her family are coming in tomorrow, so I think we will see them. The smoke isn't doing anyone any favours. My eyes are pretty sore, and poor Anker has been having a bit of trouble with his breathing (and yes, smoking cigs doesn't help, either). I also enjoyed some library time this week. I don't think that I will get back to the beach this summer, as the smoke is supposed to stay awhile. Maybe I get in some beach time in September?


No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...