Saturday, September 1, 2018

Five on Friday-Final Week of Summer Edition

Happy Saturday! I have 10 or 11 blog posts that I hope to post in the next while. We'll see. Right now, Anker is doing a project in the living, and I (as usual) am in our bedroom (where I spend a lot of free time) watching a movie and relaxing :)

Some of the these posts might be kind of similar in content, as some things kind of spilled over, but oh well.

On Wednesday, our Education Assistants had a BBQ at our Principal's house. It was very good, despite the pouring rain. I also had my first day back to school (staff) on Thursday. It was a great day of seeing everyone, and getting ready. I am looking forward to this year.

1) Girls' Night!/Girls' Supper

Last Thursday, some of we sisters go together for a night, and we had such fun! I got my hair cut, we had adult beverages, and we talked until 2 am :) We had it at our family's Air B&B. Then, on Tuesday night, Vienna, Cadence, Krystle and I all met for dinner at White Spot. We talked for 3 hours, and we closed the place down. Plus, our dinners were delicious. I was anxious about some stuff (still am), but I was still able to (sort of) enjoy it.
                                              Fish Tacos and Blueberry Cheesecake.



2) Weekend at the Ranch

I will talk about this in another post, but Anker and I had a nice long wknd last wknd, and we had a nice time.

3) Car Issues Resolved (AKA Husband takes the lead)

I will talk about this again in another post, but we ended having to take the car in while we were there, and we are thankful that he was able to fix it, and that we had the money to do it. I am very thankful that Anker took the lead on this one, and that made me happy.

4) Girls' Day

My GF Jill and I had our Second Annual April and Jill's Day of Fun at Sun Peaks:) I will post about about this in another post, but we had a great time together!


5) Hair Cut, New Shoes, and a Bag of Clothes

Like I said above, I got a new hair cut, and I bought new shoes while we had our day in Clearwater. I actually might sell the shoes, as they hurt my feet, but I will give them another few tries. Also, Cadence gave me some shirts and a couple of purses :) I love them!!!





7) Girls' Supper

I also ended up going to supper with my girls' group. We went to Dorian's, and it was so good. I tried their ribs, and they were delicious!


Ok, so that was 7 things!!! I hope your "last week of summer" was a good one!






2 comments:

Robyn said...

Very nice. :) How far away is your family’s ranch from where you live?

The A Team said...

Yay!!! You found my blog!!! They are about 2 hours away!!

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...