Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Five on Friday: BTS Edition

Ok, so I am going to do these fast and furious, without much explanation. I just want to get this linked up, and then go to bed, not that I have been sleeping much, anyway. First, though, this last wk was our first week back to school. It was a pretty good week, but I was very tired, and to add to that, I got a cold. Awesome. I am in Grade 2 again this year, and I couldn't be more thrilled! Our school went through lots of renovations over/during the summer, and although they aren't fully complete yet, they look awesome, and we can't wait to see the finished product :) So, here are my (sort of) BTS-related Five Faves!

1) A Three-peat of the same Grade! Yes, I am in Grade 2 again this year, with the same teacher. I couldn't be happier! The teacher and I work well together, and we have a lot of fun! We will buy each other coffees, and/or do fun things for each other. I am really happy about it, what can I say?



2) A new Max Lucado Book. I am reading another one of Max's books called "God's Story, Your Story". In all honesty, it started out great, and I had high hopes for it, but then it kind of waned, so although I will finish it, I don't know on if it will be one of my faves from him. We shall see!



3) 24 hours alone. I got to spend 24 hours at our friends house, while I did laundry (they were away). It was perfect! I watched movies, ate popcorn, and relaxed.

4) A Cat Named Benny. The last time I was there, Benny thought my ankles and feet were tasty treats. I had to actually quarantine myself in a room. True story. This time, not only was he outside a good part of the time (including at night!), he has calmed down A LOT! He let me pet him for ages (He did this last time, too, but he also was super playful) at a time, and he slept a couple of hours.


5) PSL and PSL Frap. I have had one PSL, and one PSL Frap. I am not huge fan of the PSL Frap, but it was good for a change.


5.1) Because a couple of them are kind of similar, I am including an extra one....tomatoes! We have had like 1000000 tomatoes! Anker has made salsa, and I have eaten the rest. Yum!





No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...