Monday, October 8, 2018

TBBT Asks: October

Yes, I am still alive!! I have 8 blog posts that have been waiting to be written and posted, but I haven't been much into blogging. Or, I am doing other things, like watching tv, and visiting friends and family. I am teaming up with The Blended Blog, for this month's questions, and they are all about fall!!! I missed joining the actual link, but I am going to post in the comments, anyway.

1) Favourite Fall Colour?
Red, Orange, Yellow

2) Apple Cider: Hot or cold?
Hot

3) Caramel Apple: Yes or No?
Yes

4) Pumpkin Doughnut or Apple Cider Doughnut?
Pumpkin Doughnut

5) Long or Short Cardigan?
Long

6) Favourite Football Party Food?
Chicken wings

7) Orange or White Pumpkins?
Orange

8) Hayride or Bonfire?
Both

9) Favourite Fall Baked Good?
You mean I have to make a choice? Probably pumpkin pie

10) Most Anticipated Fall Activity?
Thanksgiving

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...