Friday, September 7, 2018

TBBT Asks-How do you Cosy?

Happy Friday! I am linking up with The Blended Blog for this month's TBBT Asks. This month, it is all about getting cozy.

1) Slippers: yes or No?
If it is really cold, I like some slippers....otherwise, no.

2) What is your Favourite Blanket?
I don't really have one.

3) Thin or Thick Pillow?
Thick and fluffy.

4) Favourite Warm Beverage?
Mocha, cranberry/apple cider

5) Robe: Yes or No?
Generally, no. But I do own one, and I do wear it about twice a year.

6) Favourite Comfort Snack Food(s)?
Popcorn

7) Movies or TV Series Binge?
Friends, ER, Big Bang, Grey's, Call the Midwife

8) Actual PJ's or Leggings?
PJ's at night, and Leggings during the day (if possible)

9) Do you Cozy on the Couch or Chair?
Chair or our bed.

10) Hoodies, T-shirt or Sweater?
Hoodie, but I don't have one right now, so probably a sweater o sweatshirt.

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...