Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Weekend Wrap Up-BTS Edition (Sept 7-9)

This last wknd was the first weekend since school started :) I can tell you that was I ready for Friday! Let me tell you that working is hard, yo! Haha! Actually, it was pretty good! The class is great, and so  hilarious! They make me laugh all the time! Nonetheless, I was very happy when Friday rolled around! After school, I don't really remember what I did. Ha! I probably went to the library, or something exciting! I came home, and we had tuna with mushroom soup on toast. I watched TV, I think Corner Gas, and I played my FB game, and I blogged :)

Saturday: I woke up at 6 (hello? Why?), and I laid in bed until 8, when I finally woke up and played on FB for a bit. I hung out, and I ran some errands. I also grabbed a few groceries on the way home. I came home, and did a load of laundry, and hung out for a bit (yes, I should have cleaned, but I didn't...lol). I left at around 3:30, and I went to the library, and then I grabbed McD's for dinner. I went to our friends house, as I wanted to do some more laundry (I had a huge pile and no loonies to do it..you do the math), and they like it when there is someone there to feed their kitties. I did my laundry, and hung out. I watched two movies, and went to sleep at around 1:00 am :)

Sunday: I woke up at 8. Oh yes, did I mention that I got a cold on Thursday? Awesome. I don't even know if I can blame the kiddos for this one. I think I got it from my family. So, I woke up not feeling too hot on Sunday morning. I did go to church, though. I picked up a friend for church, and we went to lunch afterwards. I dropped her off, and I went back to my friends, and I did one more tiny load of laundry. I read my Max Lucado book "God's Story, Your Story".  After the laundry was done, I packed everything, and headed to my friend's son's Jack and Jill wedding shower. It was actually really fun, though I probably shouldn't have gone with my cold, as I woke up feeling so, so bad the next morning. Oops!

I had a good First Weekend after Back To School. How about you?



1 comment:

Robyn said...

Nice! How is the Max Lucado book?

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...