Friday, September 7, 2018

Weekend Wrap Up-The Final Wknd of Summer Edition (LD Wknd)

I am going to start the "weekend" from Wednesday night, since It pertains to school, and well, cause I can!

Wednesday Night: The Education Assistants had our BBQ at our Principal's house. We had a wonderful time, despite the rain that we had (and that was much needed!). We all partied so hard, that we were done by 7:30.

Thursday: It was the first day back for staff. I had to get up early, and make lunch :) It was a great day, of seeing old friends and meeting new ones. I helped my teacher get the classroom ready, and we had meetings. At around 4, I left to go to the library. Then, I went and got groceries for supper. We had tacos! They were really good! I spent Thursday evening relaxing, I think. I ended up going for  walk, and enjoyed a beautiful sunset!!! I went through our receipts, and watched Y&R. I came home and I had a shower, and went to bed.

Friday: I slept in a bit, and I did a load of laundry, did dishes, and organized some paperwork. I went to the school at around 1:30. I had a few things to do, drop off, pick up, etc. I got my desk all ready with the essentials that I will need....makeup had sanitizer, hand wipes, etc :) My friend brought me lunch, which was sweet. I did a project for my teacher, and I left at around 4:30. I went to the library, and then I dropped off some bottles. I went to the park for a few minutes. I got a GC to/for Earl's, and so I went up to grab our dinner. We had fish and chips, and we shared a S'Mores cheesecake. I watched a movie (or started one), and I got really tired, so I had a shower, and went to bed.

Saturday: I slept in super late....and I had hoped for a nice morning/early afternoon of playing my game, and relaxing. Instead, I got stressed with bills, etc. So, fun times! I went and did a few errands, and I visited want our next door neighbour. I did a load or two of laundry, and I hung out for a bit at home. I went to our other neighbour's, and watched a movie, and then I came back and got ready for bed.

Sunday: I went to church, and then I grab a dollar drink from McD's, and then went to the school for the WiFi, and to read and enjoy the sun. I came home and I went outside to enjoy our yard, but the smoke of MJ was so strong, so I didn't stay out for long. I spent the rest of the afternoon/evening hanging out. I think I watched some movies.

Monday: I woke up at 6:30, and then I laid there, and went on my laptop. At 11:30, I cleaned up our kitchen, did some more laundry, and did some organizing. I went out at around 3:30.  I grabbed a drink and fries, and then parked at the school for a bit, and then went to the park. I read magazines, and talked with my teacher. I came home and hung out for the evening.

How was your Long Weekend?

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Glad you had a pretty good week. :)

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...