Tuesday, August 7, 2018

TBB Asks: PARTY TIME!!!!

Happy Tuesday!!! I am linking with the lovely ladies over at The Blended Blog for this months Theme Link Up. This month's theme is Party!!



1.  Favorite Birthday Party as a Child?
I don't remember what year I was turning. Maybe 9 or 10? We had an outside party. That party stands out in my mind, for some reason. I remember that it was a warm day, and that we all had fun :)

2. Do you like to Entertain? Yes or No?
No. The way our life is (husband who doesn't like people, our small place), I really don't. However, if our life was different, I probably would.

3. What kind of Parties are your favourite?
Meaning? Birthday or other kind? Or the type of setting? I love outside parties, and BBQs. I love where it is family friendly, and no one acts stupid or drunk. I also like small intimate dinner parties. I also like Christmas parties!!

4. Big or Small Parties?
Small.

5. Favourite thing to do at Parties?
Eat. Duh. I also like to have a meaningful visit with others. I also like to laugh!

6. Party Food Favourite?
Anything I don't have to make or buy!!! 

7. Favourite Flavour of Birthday Cake?
It is a tie between carrot with cream cheese icing and Black Forest Cake. 

8. Ballons? Yes or No?
Yes

9. Best Party Song?
Dunno. 

10. Do you like to Dance? Yes or No?
Yes. As long as it is appropriate to do so.





No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...