Sunday, August 12, 2018

Five on Friday

Happy Sunday!!! I hope your summer is going swimmingly! Here are some fives from the wk:

1) I have been house sitting for a friend this (and next) wk. It has been nice to have some down/alone time. I have been enjoying reading, watching tv on a big screen, and generally the solitude.

2) I have been getting into Last Man Standing. I love that show!!! I am half way through season 3. I am happy that it is coming back on next month, but I think the kids will be different actresses. Boo. Oh well. I found out that Tim Allen is a Christian, so there are some Christian things that come through on the show.

3) I did an IG story, and I mentioned that I had tried Bubly Water, and they reached out to me, and said that they would send me a coupon to try a pack. I have to admit, that I am not 100% loving it, but I do like it in juice, or I have even tried it with cider. Yum! I have tried both the lime and orange flavours.



4) I went to the mall the other day (the whole day was pretty awesome...I read, got things done, and I even helped my SIL out), and I was able to get a few things done. I had a free coupon in my wallet for ages a free tea from David's Tea (which I just found out is Canadian!), and while I normally don't love their teas, I really liked the White Peach iced tea that I got. I also used a coupon from Bath and Body Works that I got at Christmas, and I was finally able to use it. They had some some hand soaps 6 for $20, and I ended also getting some hand sanitizers (b/c hello, school starting!). I gave one soap to H (I was there for a bit on Wednesday evening), as likes having his own stuff, so now I am left with 5. I might give one or two away as gifts.



5) A friend gave me a purse of hers a few months ago, I ended up switching over my stuff...even though that it is mid August. And yes, I will probably use it until December. I never follow the rules. You're welcome.

These are the fives from the week. I will post a post hopefully soon about on how our summer generally is going (which has been going well), and what we have been up to.





No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...