Saturday, August 18, 2018

Bubly Sparkling Water:A Review

A few weeks ago, I decided to try Bubly Sparking Water. I tried the lime flavour first. I wasn't a huge fan of drinking it on its own, but I did like it with cranberry juice, cider, etc. I tagged them on my IG stories, and they reached out to me to offer me a coupon for a free case! I decided to try the orange flavour. I really do love it in other drinks, and I think I can almost drink it plain. I love that the taste of carbonated water isn't that strong. I most definitely will be buying it again. I hope to try to learn to drink it alone (instead of putting it with sugary drinks), but for now, I will enjoy it with juice and cider.



**Full Disclosure**, I was given a free coupon to try it out, but my opinions are all my own!

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...