I don't watch/have Netflix. But if I did, I would want the old shows back (if they aren't on there), Cosby Show, Family Ties, etc.
2.) One song I wish they would play on the radio more.
I usually only listen to our local Country station...oh, and sometimes the light rock station...I like River Bank, so I guess I wish that were on more...I also like Roar, by Katy Perry....and I enjoy hearing that while I listen to the radio.
3.) My favorite song to become a total rockstar to in my car.
River Bank. Yah, I get kind of crazy when I hear that.
4.) One movie/tv show that I quote a lot.
5.) One silly thing that I do daily.
I have been sitting here forEVER trying to figure out what I do that is silly on a daily basis. I am sure there are lots that I do that is silly, but probably one would be procrastinate. A LOT.
Next Week's Questions.
1. What is one item you wish you could splurge on right now
2. If you had an entire weekend of no plans what would you do?
3. What is the next place you are visiting outside of your current city?
4. Are you a neat freak or a clutterbug?
5. What is your favorite summer purchase?
Linking up with Ashley for this weeks Sunday Social