1. What is your biggest driving pet peeve?
People that drive in the SLOW lane. I have done this, but it is usually because I am about to turn left, and I do at least d the speed limit.
2. What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
Word verification is such a pain. I also wish people would follow me when they clearly know that I follow their blog. But I guess that isn't a pet peeve so much as something I wish would happen.
3. What is your biggest shopping pet peeve?
People who are SLLOOW, either with their shopping cart or just standing there (esp in the aisle).Umm...figure out what you are doing!
4. What is your biggest general pet peeve?Arrogant People.
5. What is your most irrational fear?
Chickens. Although I will say I don't feel that it is irriational, since I was attacked by a rooster at age 3 or 4. True Story.
Next week's questions
1. Who do you call when you need to vent?
2. Where do you go when you need alone time?
3. What is your favorite alone time activity?
4. What us something we should all stop and read right now?
5. Who do you wish would read your blog that doesn't already? Family? Celeb?