To be honest, I am a bit in a bad mood. Just really stressed....hubby is stressed....that being said, here are a few things that I enjoyed this wk.
1. Downton Abbey SSN 4.
A friend from our Bible Study who is a fellow DA fan felt that she needed to get me season 4. That's right, I can now FINISH the season at my leisure..love it.
2. Club Soda.
I love it with juice. It tastes good and b/c it has no sugar, you only have to put in a little bit of juice to make it drinkable. Love it.
3. Extra money and 2 more GC's.
We got taken to lunch today by the treasurure and his wife, and our mentors. They fave Anker a Thank you gift, two GC's and some money to help us out. It was muchly appreciated. We also went to visit our pastor, and he gave us a bit more money to help us. We were able to get our car insurance paid this month, and we divided the rest.
I have watched the first half of the first season. The jury (i mean me) is still out on whether or not I will continue after this season is finished, but I must say, I do quite like it.
5. Coffee Date.
Hubby and I had a date afternoon at Starbucks the other day. We each got a drink (cap for him, HC for me), and we shared a cookie. I know. we live a wild and crazy life. We had a nice time together; we talked about his appointment (which I will blog about later), and read the paper, and just people watched. We had a nice time.
Random 5 Friday
1. We have a new neigbour. She stole our parking spot. I already don't like her. I slept on the couch last night, to see if she is a partyer. She went home last night, and so far, seems to be quite. We shall see.
2. I am going to have to re-vamp my resume. I guess I am back to job searching. I may even have to do some volunteer work, just to get some experience.
3. I am totally into Y&R right now. Even Anker is into it. We are watching it every day. I don't like on how they are re-casting and getting rid of main (and old) characters, but it is good.
4. I have way too many magazines out from the library, but hey, I am not paying for them, so who cares, right? I currently probably have about 50 mags. Yup, I am a bit of a mag-junky.
5. We (or rather I) re-arranged some pictures in our house, and put some up on our entertainment unit, and on our wall. I am trying to make our little house a home.