Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Boys Behind the Blog

  I am joining in again with Mal for her monthly BBTB post!
 
The Boys Behind the Blog #9 QUESTIONS:
1. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
 
 Hawaii/Polynesian islands, etc (warm!)
 
2. Sand or snow?
 
Sand
 
3. What Winter Olympic sport would you rock at?
 
Curling or Luge 
 
 4. You're cooking a romantic dinner- what is your go-to dish?
 
Spaghetti with special sauce.
 
5. Fill in the blank: This year, I gave (your wife/girlfriend/fiance's name) a ____________________ for Valentine's Day?
 
Nothing (he is in the dog house a little bit about that) 
 
EDITED: Feb 20/21..we did go out on Sunday, where he grabbed me a few things :)

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...