Sunday, February 16, 2014

SO MANY Blog Link Ups, SO little time....! Sunday Social #1 (for me)

There are SO MANY Blog link ups that I have come across lately! There are a few that are no longer going on, so I am going to try to link up with a few new ones. So, I guess that I means I have to add more blogs to my reading list, and add the blog link up buttons :)

So, I am linking up with Ashley for Sunday Social

1. What are your favorite things to do on a lazy day?
Sleep in, stay in my jammies until at least noon, and then maybe head out for a Starbucks. I would love to do with my hubby, but it doesn't always work out. I love going out alone, though.
2. What is your tv guilty pleasure?
I got into the Bachelor this season. I FastForward through half of it, though. I also like 90 Day Fiance, and I started on Scandal but I stopped half way through the first season. I also am into My 600 lb Life.
3. What is your favorite road trip music?
Celine Dion, Country Music, pretty much anything with a beat.
4. What are your favorite magazines or books to read by the pool or laying around?
People is my absolute favorite! I also love US Weekly, and Woman's World. I also like Glamour, and well, pretty much any other magazine. I love Danielle Steel books, and Francine Rivers.
5. What is your favorite snack?
Popcorn. And Chocolate. I love M&M's

Your turn! Answer the questions, grab our button, and link up with Neely and me!

Next week's questions

1. What is your favorite breakfast food?
2. What is the best way to spend a free day?
3. If you had an airline ticket to anywhere in the world....where would you go and why?
4. You can only leave the house with one thing...what is it?
5. How do you take your coffee?


No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...