Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Show and Tell Tuesday: The Best Day Ever!

When I first saw the subject, I thought it was about the best day that we had ever had...but as I was reading everyone's posts, I realized that it was about our day that we wish could have!




To be honest: I am kind of living my perfect days every day; especially during the summer! I sleep in, I go for coffee...I sit in the park...you get the idea. I also don't really know what my perfect day would be...I have a few that I would really like!

Probably my perfect day would be finding and staying in a cute B&B somewhere in Victoria, B.C. After sleeping in, and eating an amazing breakfast..we would spend the day in Victoria's downtown; wandering the shops, and eating horribly good and unhealthy food. Then we would end the day by eating somewhere looking over the ocean, where we would eat fish and chips, along with some good wine (Locally made, of course!). We might end the day by walking along the harbour, hand in hand, and we would probably grab some ice cream. Oh, and somewhere during the day, we would hit a mall..yes a mall (please don't judge!), and then go and check out the Christian Book store beside said mall (b/c there is one, this I know!). We would also find a Starbucks somewhere. The day would be perfect, and I would be thin and pretty! There were be unlimited amount of money (does this have to be just ONE DAY??), so that we could be each other ridiculous and tacky souvenirs. After said walking hand in hand, we would go back to our B&B, where we would watch a romantic movie, and end off with some "couple time".

Here are some posts of our Victoria Vacation two years ago (which, btw, I never did write about..so, here is the post..2 yrs ago, went to Victoria. We had fun. We saw the Butterfly Gardens, went on a picnic, I blogged at Starbucks, saw my two nieces, and I went to the Christian Book store, and the mall. The end).


Linking up with Andrea.

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...