Sunday, August 27, 2017

10th Year Blogiversary!

I was wondering when my 10th Blogiversary was coming up, and I FINALLY checked just now, and it was on Thursday, August 24th!! I can't believe that it has been 10 yrs since I started this little blog! I have come to really enjoy blogging (even though I journal), and getting to know the blogging community. I currently follow over 250 blogs! And no, I don't read all of them every day! I wish I were one of those bloggers who had an exciting life, had kids, did great things with my house and or cooking, went on trips, and actually made money on /with blogging, but I am it is MY life, and MY blog :) So, there! Ha! I also wish that I had a pretty blog, and that I knew more (how to watermark my photos, etc), but hey...it's unique!!! I have 37 Followers, which isn't very much, considering that I have ben around for 10 years, but I am sure I will get more when I get on Ellen!! Haha!! Often, when I think, I think in the terms of how I would write it as I would in my blog. When I day dream, I think about in terms of how I would write it (does that make sense?). Blogging on FB has changed. There are MANY groups on blogging, and social medial in general in the last few years. When I would search for groups on blogging, I would get maybe 5, if I were lucky. Now there are about 100 or so groups and pages that are dedicated to it. My Instagram-iversary was back in June, and it has been 4 years since I started! I think my Pinterversary was probably sometime November (I will have to check). Although I have deleted A LOT of older/not as interesting/liked posts, I still have a lot of fun and interesting photos, and over 900 followers. Anyway..I know that I need to blog, so I am setting aside Monday to do some blog posts (you know you are a blogger, and that you addicted to it, when you have to set aside a FULL DAY to blog!). Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...