Yes, it's Sunday night/Monday morning. Yes, some of these will include things that happened during the wknd. No, I don't care.
1. I wore make up for 5 days in a row. FIVE DAYS! That NEVER happens!!! I was planning on wearing some over the wknd, but well, you know. I didn't have time to put it on.
2. 9 to 5. The movie, that is. I (Anker didn't come, as usual) went up to visit A and K in their new place, and I brought them supper. We ended up watching 9 to 5, and I had never watched that before, so that was kind of fun.
3. I bought a new T-shirt from Wal-Mart. It is only $10. I love it. I was going to take a picture of it, but I forgot. LOL. I will post of a picture of it this wk.
4. Be Bold (when trying new restaurants). I was going to do a separate post on this, but I doubt that I will, so I will just say that last wknd, my friend had her birthday dinner at BOLD Pizzeria. I had never been there, and I had been wanting to try it. I LOVED it. It was a bit expensive, but I would definitely go back there.
5. Here's one you'll laugh at (or groan). Yesterday (Saturday), I fell (yes, FELL) out of bed. What am I? A baby or toddler? LOL. I have NO IDEA as to why I did this, but it was as funny as it was concerning. I think I must have had a dream. I do sometimes hug the side/edge of the bed, so that was probably what happened, but that was a first. I fell on my stomach, so today (and even yesterday), everything hurts. I fell so hard, that it woke Anker up. Oops. We both had a good laugh, but I am still stumped as to why I fell in the first place.
It's late..and those are all that I can think of for now. I hope to do a TToT tomorrow.