Thursday, January 3, 2013

2012 in Review

Happy New Year!! I hope that 2012 was a good year, and that 2013 will be even better!

Looking back over this past year, I can honestly say that it was good. Yes, there were some bleh things that happened, but for the most part, it was good!

Jan-Honestly can't remember what happened this month..I just remembe that we had a really big cold snap.

Feb-Found out that we medically can't have kids (actually, I never really posted about this...). It was a tough few weeks, that is for sure. Ended up spending a night at a local hotel, which we very much needed.

March-Starting thinking about going to school. Started planning on how I would go about this...I thinkI decided to take the English Prep Course for May.

April-Easter and Lambing at the ranch. Again, not really sure what we all did...I probably should have gone back in my blog and have taken a look..haha.

May-Started my course. Fun and challenging and loved meeting new people. My aunt got married, and that was a wonderful wedding!! I was her MOH, and had such a fun time helping her plan the wedding. The day it self was amazing. I also found out that I had Diabetes this month. Sucky.

June-Celebrated my bday. Enjoyed an evening with my girls from church. Finished my English course. We went camping at the end of the month.

July-A very hot month. Enjoyed camping at Lac Le Jeune, and his sister and family joined us for the last half. Worked and enjoyed what I could of summer. Our niece "Rosebud" is born!!

August-Cousins reunion. Had a time with all my rellies!! It was wonderful seeing everyone, and I enjoyed the babies. We got to meet our neice!! Mom and I made a quick trip to Kelowna for a few days.

Sept-Started schol!! 'Nuff said. It was a great month. Also found out that I had a writing assignment/regular column for a Mom's magazine here in town.

October-Thanksgiving, and school...

November-School.

Dec- End of the first semester. WEnt to Victoria for Christmas. New Years at the Church/Ranch.

Well, that pretty much covers the year!!Hope this year is even better

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...