Friday, March 17, 2017

Five On Friday

Top O' the mornin' to ya!! I am still around. I just haven't been in the blogging mood lately. All is well, though, I promise. I actually had this ready to go for LAST week, but I never got around to it, so I thought I would post it this week, since they are/were the same, anyway (save for the popcorn/spring break switch out).


Here are my faves of the week:

Spring Break!!! 

We are officially on Spring Break for then next two weeks. I am very excited! Oh, don't get me wrong, I love my job, but I am very much needing a break. With only one PD Day btwn NYD and end of Feb, we are all feeling it. I DID take two days off (one each time), which was wonderful, and that really did help, but I am still exhausted, and needing a break.

Sister Arrived Home Safe

Vienna arrived home from The Philippines on March 6th. We are all so happy to have her home. 

Family Weekend

We M family had a lovely family weekend last wknd (of which I will blog about), and it was wonderful (save for the snow). My brother and his family flew out, so it was wonderful to see them. AND my gramma came out for the wknd as well, which was a bit of a surprise to/for V, and it was great to have a visit with her.

New Necklace

A and Co went to T&T a few weeks ago, and bought me a lovely necklace. I was hoping to have gotten a picture of it, but I haven't yet. Hopefully, soon.

Hubby 

Anker has fixed my computer, yet again. He also made lovely meatloaf, AND is cleaning out our storage in the back yard. 




Unfortunately, I don't know on how to do an actual link up button. But, you can type in their blog addresses, and head on over (yes, I could type out each individual one, but I don't wanna).



3 comments:

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

Have a great spring break!!! Two weeks sounds like the perfect time off.

Anonymous said...

Family and a break.That sounds like a nice time.

The A Team said...

I think two weeks is a perfect amount of time off, and yes, I am looking forward to hanging out with my family. Thank you ladies for visiting!!!

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...