Weekend Wrap Up, and A Busy Wk Ahead

Happy Tuesday!!

I hope everyone had a great wknd! I had to work most of it, but it was actually not that bad. I didn't have my usual "weekend working buddy", as she was on holidays, so I worked with our casual, and another staff who I don't work with very much (we are on opposite schedules). It was a busy wknd, but it went by fast.

Friday, I had it off, and hubby and I ran a few errands, then we relaxed (as usual), and I went out to fax something to Service Canada for Anker, then I met up with my girl friends for supper at CeCe's Kitchen. I had their fish and chips again, which were better than the last time. We had a great time chatting, and laughing, as we always do. We all left around 8:30. I went to pick something up for Calico (she was having problems eating, so we thought she wanted soft food..she didn't eat it, and she is eating fine now), and sat in the car and journalled for a bit. I think I just relaxed and probably Facebooked, and then went to bed.

Saturday, I got up at went to work at/for 9:30. It went well, and I was out was all day, running errands with clients. I did various things; banking, filling our van with gas, etc. I stayed later on Saturday, due to stuff happening at the last minute, and came home, had a glass of wine, a shower, and watched a movie while read magazines and relaxed before bed.

Sunday; I pretty much did the same thing. I stayed at the house for most of it, and went grocery shopping for the house, and to out after supper to grab a few things. I stayed late again, due to another incident happening, and I also chatted with the night staff. I got gas for our car, grabbed a chocolate bar, had that, along with a glass of wine, and a shower, relaxed and went to bed.

Monday; (ok, I realize that it isn't part of the wknd, but hey....it's my blog, right?) I slept in a bit, and did a load of laundry, and had a late breakfast. I went to the library, and then grabbed a coffee at Starbucks, and continued journalling, then I went to work. Work was pretty cray-cray last night. Lots of stuff happened, but it calmed down after supper. I left work late, but that was partly b/c I was catching up on stuff that I wanted to do/read before I left. I went to Tim Horton's to journal (I hadn't journalled in nearly two weeks..and I was trying to finish my latest update), and to have supper, since I hadn't eaten supper at work. I stayed until 11:45 pm, and came home, chatted with hubby, and went to bed. I didn't sleep well last night, something that has been happening more and more the last few years. I slept in this morning (Tuesday).

So..this week is going to be super busy....

Today (Tuesday), I have a dental appointment to get TWO cavities filled. I will be under sedation again, so will be no good to anyone for the rest of the day. I MIGHT go to my friends bday supper (who, is also my dental hygenist, and will see me today, drugged and all..lol), and hubby has graciously offered to drive me there IF I feel like going, which I doubt, and that makes me super sad.

Wednesday, I have a meeting at work (something that I didn't know I had until Saturday), then am driving hubby to his eye appointment, then I am meeting my friend Jill in the afternoon for coffee, and a visit, and hopefully, some time outside.

Thursday, we both have Dr. Appointments, then we will be free for the rest of the day.

Friday, is pay day, so I will have done paying bills, and buying a few things (I saw a few movies at Wal-Mart that I really want to buy..for cheap..yay), then I have to work.

Saturday, we are meeting my cousin and his wife for supper.

So..that's it for this wk!


Popular posts from this blog

Five on Friday/Life Catch Up

Five on Friday (And Happy New Year)!!!

Five on Friday!