Saturday, December 15, 2018

Teacher/CEA/EA/SEA Gifts

Oh my goodness! I am sooooo far behind in my blog posts! I am alive, and I am doing well, I promise. I hope you the start of the Christmas season is going well for you. Ours is going well....it seems that I have been really busy, hanging out with friends, with work, etc. Last weekend was a SUPER chill weekend, which I needed! Even this last week I was home for 3 out of 5 nights :) This last week, we did Secret Santa gifts, and we all had fun giving and getting gifts :) Anyway, I wanted to do a quick post on what Teacher/CEA/EA/SEA gifts. I did one on my IG story, but I wanted to do one here. And no, this is not sponsored in any way...these are just some of my suggestions that I think are great for the educators in your life!

1) Mugs

I know some people don't like them, but I LOVE mugs...the cooler the better!!!

2) Gift Cards

Pretty much to anywhere works for me. I love me a Starbucks, or Tim Horton's GC...or to a restaurant is a great idea, as well.

3) School//Craft/Office Supplies

My teacher loves getting Sharpies, or paper (sticky notes) is a great gift, since a lot of teachers use their own money to buy school supplies. Just make sure they are really fun, and try to make it personable, and buy something that only they will use (instead of using it for the kids!).

4) Mani/Pedicure/Spa

I know this is expensive, but consider joining up with a few parents to give your child's teacher (EA, etc) something fun from a spa :)

5) Bath Stuff

I love getting bath stuff!

6) Candles

I love getting candles! I have been burning a lot of candles lately, and I love the smell.

Those are some of my favourite gifts to get (even before I was a CEA), and since I have entered the education world, I have really come appreciate certain gifts even more. But in all honesty, whatever you get for your child's teacher or EA will be appreciated! Just knowing that you thought of them is a wonderful sentiment.


No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...