Sunday, December 16, 2018

Christmas Has Arrived at the W House!!

I posted here a few weeks ago about on how blah I felt about Christmas, or at least on how I felt about decorating. Well, a couple of weeks ago, I decided to do some decorating in our bedroom, and last week (?), I ended up decorating the tree! Truth be told, it has been sitting up (with no decorations) all year. If it had been put away, I might not have bothered to put it up, but since half of the job was done, I decided to just go ahead and do it. I am glad that I did. Even though I don't spend a lot of time in the living room, I DO get to enjoy it as I am passing by....and Anker and I even had brunch in front of it last Sunday! I started, and then Anker helped me a bit. He rearranged it a bit when I went to work on Monday, and we got some new decorations from Michael's yesterday (60% off glass ornaments? Yes, please!), so we put a few more on. Anyway.....we don't have a theme this year, although I am thinking that next year, we might do white lights on the tree. We have a TON of ornaments (I actually sold a few last year), so we take turns using different ones each year. Here are some pictures of our very humble decorating style!


                            The lights on our headboard. I think I will leave them up all year :)
 Half of the reason I love our tree, is that I love taking pictures of it with the lights on at night.
                                              Some of our Christmas ornaments up close.
I love these snowflake ornaments!
Our tree yesterday after we put some of the new ornaments on it.
                                                         Our window lights!

If you would like to see more, go to my IG, and or my FB :) Merry Christmas!

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...